top of page

Soulja Boy Group

Public·10 members
Trang Trang Mỹ
Trang Trang Mỹ

Scorpions Acoustica Full Album.rar

Scorpions Acoustica: A Review

Scorpions are a German rock band that has been active since 1965. They are known for their hard rock and heavy metal songs, such as "Rock You Like a Hurricane", "Wind of Change", and "Still Loving You". However, in 2001, they released a live album called Acoustica, which featured acoustic versions of their classic hits, as well as some new songs and covers. The album was recorded at the Convento do Beato in Lisbon, Portugal, with a 30-piece orchestra and a choir. The album was well received by fans and critics, who praised the band's versatility and musicality.

The album consists of 22 tracks, with a total running time of 1 hour and 18 minutes. The track list is as follows:

Download Zip: https://liosupytize.blogspot.com/?file=2w45WU

• Intro (Ovations)

• Loving You Sunday Morning

• Is There Anybody There?

• The Zoo

• Always Somewhere

• Life Is Too Short

• Holiday

• You and I

• When Love Kills Love

• Tease Me, Please Me

• Dust in the Wind (Kansas cover)

• Send Me an Angel

• Under the Same Sun

• Rhythm of Love

• Back to You

• Catch Your Train

• I Wanted to Cry

• Hurricane 2001

• Wind of Change

• Love of My Life (Queen cover)

• Drive (The Cars cover)

• Still Loving You

The album showcases the band's ability to transform their electric songs into acoustic arrangements, without losing their essence and energy. The orchestra and the choir add a layer of richness and depth to the songs, creating a symphonic and atmospheric sound. The band also demonstrates their skills as singers and instrumentalists, delivering emotional and powerful performances. Some of the highlights of the album are:

• The Zoo: A hard rock anthem that becomes a bluesy and groovy acoustic number, with harmonica and slide guitar solos.

• Holiday: A ballad that features a stunning guitar intro by Rudolf Schenker, followed by a soaring vocal by Klaus Meine.

• You and I: A new song that was written for the album, which is a romantic and catchy tune, with a catchy chorus and a violin solo.

• Dust in the Wind: A cover of the Kansas classic, which is faithful to the original, but with a more orchestral arrangement.

• Hurricane 2001: A reworked version of "Rock You Like a Hurricane", which is slower and softer, but still retains its catchy riff and chorus.

The album can be downloaded for free from the Internet Archive, where it is available in various formats, such as MP3, OGG, and FLAC. The album can also be streamed online from the same website. Alternatively, the album can be purchased from online retailers such as Amazon or iTunes. The album is also available on YouTube, where it has over 10 million views.

In conclusion, Scorpions Acoustica is a remarkable album that showcases the band's musical diversity and talent. It is a must-listen for fans of Scorpions, as well as for anyone who enjoys acoustic rock music. The album is a testament to the band's longevity and relevance in the music industry.

: [Scorpions - Acoustica [Full Version]] : [Amazon.com: Scorpions - Acoustica] : [Acoustica (Live) by Scorpions on Apple Music] : [Scorpions - Acoustica (Full Album) - YouTube]

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Levi Diaz
    Levi Diaz
  • TwoTwo Seven
    TwoTwo Seven
  • Leo Morgan
    Leo Morgan
  • Soulja Boy
  • Проверено Администрацией
    Проверено Администрацией
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page